Let the Demon Loose...


We all have a demon inside ourselves. We've kept it in long enough. Bottling it up. Letting it grow and grow and grow. Until its so large, so strong, one can't keep it inside. It pushes through. It pushes through all the masking, all the shenanigans we've built to keep from letting it go, letting it loose.
It pushes through, in the form of anger, anguish, pain, suffering and what not.

This demon, is our frustration.  

This creature can be found everywhere, you just need the eyes of an expert to see it. It comes in various sizes, shapes and types. Some are small and not so detrimental, but not all fall in their kind, because others might be large, with saliva dripping down their chins and their claws outstretched to get  anyone that has the audacity to push their buttons. 
Take my sister for instance. The other day I denied her permission to go play with her friends because she was sick. And to my surprise, she completely broke down. She was even sulking for the rest of day! 
Her demon, was that of a child (just because someone is a child does not, in any way, mean that their demon will be a child. This was just a pleasant coincidence).
And this child-demon, despite its size, was vengeful. It was bitter, that I did not let it out the door alongwith my sister.
But this is just one of the many examples.

One thing to keep in mind while approaching these demons, is that their mind and the person that acts like their host' mind, work the same way, while their bodies might not. 
For example in some people, when their demon breaks loose its doomsday for the others around them. But on the other hand, in some cases, people don't even say anything. Yeah they might breakdown or take a minute for themselves, but this won't affect anybody else (well, they can call you a "dirty pig" out of anger, but thats really the max).

Another trait of a demon is that they can have different growth durations. Some grow really fast, like you do one thing they don't appreciate, and they are already on their way to push through and get their long, nasty claws on you.
But on the other hand, some are so gentle and nonchalant about everything, they won't even care if you broke their favourite vase. They'll just kind of brush it off. And it takes some real bad shit to get them to their maximum size and capability.

And I am sitting here, at 4:32 PM writing this shitty post. But only because somebody needs to let the word out, that its important that we atleast acknowledge our demons. Isn't it?
I've seen so many people who don't even care about their demons (what they might call "frustration" or "stress" or whatever). But I think otherwise. And I am saying this with experience, please take care of your demon. Acknowledge it, let it breathe, let it live.

Now, at this point, I ask myself --- why am I writing this blogpost a day before my science final?
And the answer would be --- I don't know.
Maybe this is an excuse to avoid the pile of material I am supposed to go through. Maybe this is a distraction from a forthcoming anxiety attack.

Or maybe this is just a way to let my demon out. Cause we really do need to let our own demon loose sometimes.

Don't we?


Comments

  1. Loved it ! Hope u upload some more soon...
    I found it interesting how you explained it with examples and personal experiences.....
    I may be late, but best of luck for your finals . Hope you scores as you wished😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sooo much... it means the world to me. I was just expressing my feelings in this blogpost but I'm glad you found it interesting. And indeed my final went well. tnx again<3

      Delete
    2. Great ur finals were good mine was just too messed up

      Delete
    3. It'll get better don't worry... Good luck

      Delete
  2. This life is messy so are humans. Its pretty much same everywhere, with new place comes new problem and the changes make us either  comfortable or just a complete freak.
    My wishes are with you. Hoping that with time you will be fine and yeah i guess blogging is fun , right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing write - up !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tough times...

venting...

why?...